Site Generator

Apartments Jakara
Vinkuran, Istria

Sometimes vacation is all you need

Private accommodation in four apartments
close to the sea, near Pula in south Istria

By Kristina Jakara posted March 15, 2017

Apartments Jakara (***) are located in Istria, in small village 2 km south of Pula, Vinkuran, that is member of Medulin riviera. Village is known as quiet place even in the peak of tourist summer season.


Old stone house with apartments was completely renovated in 2003.

House accommodates four apartments (total 14 beds), each on separate floor, with independent entrances and street intercom. 


For each apartment we provide one free private parking place in front of the house. There are total 6 places.

Each apartment has fully equipped mini kitchen with cooker, electrical oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, utensils. Bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) has laundry washer. Main room has air conditioning and digital satellite TV. For children up to 4 years we have cot with railing.


Each apartment has 9 m2 of terrace on the south side towards the sea. In the courtyard there is brick barbecue shared among guests.


The owner lives in separate house in the same courtyard. House pets are not allowed. You have free WiFI internet access available.

Our offer is all inclusive

Air conditioning, parking, WiFi internet, sojourn taxes, washing machine, bed linen, bathrom towels, final cleaning.

Apartment 1   for 2 persons

price 25-50 € per day

30 m2 + terace 9 m2
Studio, one living room with kitchen, TWC
ground floor

Apartment 2   for 2-4 persons

price 36-63 € per day

43 m2 + balcony 9 m2
One bedroom, one living room with kitchen, TWC
first floor

Apartment 3   for 2-4 persons

price 36-63 € per day

47 m2 + balcony 9 m2
One bedroom, one living room with kitchen, TWC
second floor

Apart. 4 house  for 2-4 persons

price 44-69 € per day

55 m2 + terace 24 m2
Large living room, kitchen with dining, bedroom, TWC
garden house

Prices are for one night for whole apartment. Price includes all expenses like electricity, water, gas, clean linen and towels. Reservation is accomplished by 30% down payment, nonrefundable. For short stay of two or three nights price is 30% higher, for one night 50% higher.
 Sojourn taxes are included into the price, there is no extra cost.
Down payment (30% nonrefundable) is through bank money transfer to the owners account at OTP Banka Hrvatska. Details will be in the email. Remainder (70%) is paid in cash upon arrival to apartment.

Check In

You can arrive any day in the week. Arrival (check in) is after 15:00 hours. Departure (check out) is before 09:00 hours or as arranged. Minimal stay is 4 days, shorter stay is possible but with higher price.

We look forward to your arrival and know you will have a pleasant stay!